By finding new customers that will want to buy tickets at very high prices and with a good amount of effort you can do it. Let’s take our example of a gas station; once you have a good location in the area and your business is doing well, the first thing you can do is to make sure your site is highly visible. Even outside of the main business hours (9-5) make sure it is always the first thing the customer sees. This can be achieved through SEO, or search engine optimization, or pay per click advertising.
If you have time, you can research your competition and find out what they advertise and how they advertise it. This can save you a lot of money in the long run if you’re competing against businesses with much bigger budgets and marketing efforts.
If you’re starting from scratch you can look around to see if there’s any businesses around that offer what you want to offer and if there is, how they advertise it. This can save you money in the long run if you have to advertise yourself. Advertising your business with high priced ads is not something you can do with out a big budget. However, there are very few businesses that offer this as their main offer. You can try to find a few franchises, but chances are you will pay more for that than you’ll get in sales.
Mostly, you’ll find that the best idea is to start a business of your own and have an office that can be close to your customers. You don’t have to have a big space, in fact if your business is only mid-sized, you can get away with a small space and still have customers. If your business is bigger you will want to have a bigger space to allow room for customers that want to bring their own merchandise and because of your service location, you will attract more business than you would if your business was in a mall or store with no location, or no service.
As a new business owner, you need to think about ways to improve your sales if you want to keep going. Some of the suggestions are listed below.
1) Be creative with your advertising. Create new slogans for your business, ask your existing customers what it means to them to have your business in their neighborhood, or even find ways to involve your customers in your business.
2) Have a plan of action for each of your sales. This can be as simple as placing a flyer at the location where you have had a couple of events and having your customers explain to other customers what it means to them. You could also provide a piece of written material to be handed to the customer that explains the benefits of your business.
3) Ask your customers how you can help them with your service, instead of charging them a percentage of the price they plan to purchase your service. This allows you to offer your customers the service without charging them any more than you need to make a sale.
4) Involve your customers in the design of your business and the services you offer. This is how you keep them coming back and how you build loyalty in your customer base. For example, have a plan for your upcoming birthday party, have flyers made up and sitting at the location where you have been selling your services and have the customer fill out and give it to another customer that is attending the party to help them get it to the correct person at the party.
5) Offer discounts to your customers if they keep purchasing your products and services. This can be as low as 25% off your entire purchase. This can help build loyalty in your customer base.
6) If you have already experienced a slow period in your business, see if you can make some time to consider your customers and their needs so that you can give them the best service possible.
7) Your customer is your advocate and will go on to represent you better than you yourself.
8) You may want to be an Authorized Service Provider to your customers for a reduced fee, if your business doesn’t need additional service.
9) Offer incentives and rewards to your customers for them using your service. This can be for them to stay in your program for a week, send a birthday card or certain kind of products and it can also be to them to do a certain task for them.
10) If you have been in business for a while, you may want to consider getting an Authorized Retail Store.
There is much more you can offer to customers to keep them in your program. I have just listed a few ideas. If you have other ideas, you need to go out and find other customers that can provide your customers with additional services.
I have listed several ideas that I think can help you build loyalty with your customers. As you are thinking about these ideas, think about how they will help you and your company. Then you need to implement them. Remember that you are the spokesperson for your company. You are building a true sustainable business. You are in business to make money and the best way to do that is to keep your customers.